Our Core Values
S.S.I.I.A.C.E Core Values
The following list of core values reflects what is truly important to us as an organization. These are the heart and soul of our company culture and the essence of what it means to work at S.S.I.I.A.C.E
- Treat people well
- Be easy to do business with
- Provide easy to use, easy to install and easy to maintain products
- Local support in all our markets
- Make clients look like heroes
- Empower employees to deliver complete solutions
- Promote energy efficient solutions
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Pursue our goals as a team
- Inspire & contribute resources to help the local people in each of our markets
In the words of John F Kennedy
“To those peoples in the huts and villages struggling to break the bonds of mass misery, we pledge our best efforts to help them help themselves.” These are not values that change from time to time, situation to situation, or person to person.
S.S.I.I.A.C.E Is Green
S.S.I.I.A.C.E believes in staying in harmony with our worlds environment and ecology. This is why we have chosen to promote and use a U.S. Engineered Panel System. Structures are 70% energy efficient. IPX also markets solar cells and high efficiency storage gel-cell battery technologies.
S.S.I.I.A.C.E CEO, Dennis Comis has been working with the Penn State AESDEA Program since 2004.
S.S.I.I.A.C.E has designed and budgeted new high technology schools for the Africa Region. The schools utilize S.S.I.I.A.C.E building technologies, VSAT technologies, VOIP contact centers, video conferencing, distance learning, telemedicine and array of solutions that will deliver U.S. solutions to Africa.
S.S.I.I.A.C.E is organizing and providing solutions for outreach programs in Third World Nations.