Careers With S.S.I.I.A.C.E
The Greatest Asset of Any Company Is Its People
What�s That Mean at S.S.I.I.A.C.E?
- You could work with some of the world�s brightest leaders in business, our client base.
- You could travel and see the world. Africa, Europe, Asia, Middle East, the USA.
- You can work in challenging environments that are in direct support of the US Government operations.
- You can help S.S.I.I.A.C.E coordinate outreach programs in Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan and other poor environments in the world.
- You could be part of a team dedicated to customer success 24/7/365.
- You could work on E-learning and Telemedicine projects utilizing some of the best Industry equipment and Industry minds.
- And for once, you could actually like coming to work.
Here are just a few reasons to explore a career at S.S.I.I.A.C.E:
- Technology company with contagious entrepreneurial spirit
- Global facilities with state-of-the-art technology resources
- Grassroots culture – fun activities and community service
- Challenging positions in a range of business-critical areas
- Fast-growing company with national and global recognition
- Ability to make an impact through meaningful work
- Casual work environment
- Energetic executive team and peer group
Sound good? Call us at 713.357.5600 and let us know if you�re the right fit.
Network and Computer System Administrator
Design, install, configure, operate and maintain Microsoft servers and networking equipment used in conjunction with satellite networking and wireless communications systems required for WAN, LAN, and wireless services and applications.
Evaluate, recommend, test and configure Microsoft server network components, Firewalls, Network Security Systems, communications monitoring equipment, routers and intelligent switches, particularly as used in satellite system.
Perform networks security tasks to include intrusion detection, penetration testion, identifying attacks for hackers and detection for unauthorized user of satellite and network resources.
Perform system integration tasks related to development and administration of Active Directory environments, used in remote office branch location systems.
The working knowledge of satellite transmitters, receivers and technology is highly desirable. Requires extensive travel and possible long term deployments in various overseas locations to interact with clients and train users. Fluency in French is highly desirable. MS in Technology Management/related field or equivalent.